- -All sales are final- no exchanges or refunds
- Each design is a limited run and most often cannot be recreated or re-introduced
- Please use caution with tassels, straps, bead work, and decorative pieces as all small items can pose a chocking hazard.
- Items are not intended for sleepwear and are not flame retardant. Please utilize supervision.
- Sales are open to international orders- the buyer will be responsible for any taxes, duties, or tariffs for purchases going into their country.
- Please allow one to two weeks for orders to be processed and shipped
- I am not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen mail. Once your purchase leaves my hands it is no longer my responsibility.
- Items are created using vintage, reclaimed, recycled, and remnant fabrics and trims. Any signs of age or imperfections in the fabrics or their prints are not areas of damage- rather part of their story. Also - exact fabric fiber content is not always known.
- Please launder with extreme care- test in small inconspicuous areas first and take special precautions to avoid colors from running. I am not responsible for mis-laundered items. I am also not responsible if colors run while in your care.
- Please be carful with delicate fabrics such as silks, knits, and velvets- do not pull on seams as fabric can tear due to its delicate nature. I am not responsible to fix tears that occur once the product is in your hands- so please be gentle.
- Thank you for recognizing the value of handmade items.
Warning: please note that clothing items have straps, ties, tassels, pom poms, and/or beads, embelishments that could pose as a chocking or strangle hazard. If you would like the ties or straps to be sewn in place or any of the embelishments, tassels, or poms to be removed please contact me prior to shipment and I will be happy to make product adjustments. Please ensure that each piece is worn with close adult supervision. All of the clothing items are NOT intended for sleepwear. Fabrics, trims and embelishments are not flame resistant. Please use extra care and precaution.